Heyyy, I'm Amanda Mouw
I’m so glad you’re here! After a life-long love of photography, I began formal training more than six years ago as a way to capture better images of my children and travels. Soon after, Mouw Photography was born, where my love of weddings, family portraits, maternity and newborn shoots grew into a specialty.
To me, photography is timeless. Done right, a picture can capture a moment in such a way that the feelings - joy, excitement, love - are felt long after it's taken. Photography is also incredibly personal. My goal with clients is to create images they’re proud to hang on their walls for years to come. In fact, nothing makes me happier.
To make that happen, we’ll sit down together so I’m able to learn more about you, your taste in photography, and the overall feeling you’re hoping to capture. That’s where the magic happens.
Things to know:
- I'm super social & very extroverted. I love making new friends and meeting new people.
- I love wine, Disney, all things sparkly & traveling.
- I have two little kids who are my forever models and a very supportive hubby that you may even see lending a helping hand, working as a second shooter or flying my drone.
- Getting creative with clients and stepping out of comfort zones gives me LIFE. I'm here for your traditional needs, but if you want to get weird, LETS GO.
- If your wedding or session is outdoors, trust I'll be barefoot.
It's always nice to put a face to a business so take a peak below at what to expect when we meet for the first time! I can’t wait to work with you.
“Amanda photographed my small backyard wedding and I cannot recommend her enough! She was a breeze to work with. Told us what shots would look nice and directed us to capture so many amazing photos. She was always very prompt in answering all my emails and was constantly in touch after the wedding updating me on when my pictures would be ready. 10/10”
—Kay & Nick